Conference Updates & Discounts

  • campaigns@farmusa.org
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2007
      Hey, I thought you might be interested in some updates for the ANIMAL RIGHTS 2007 NATIONAL CONFERENCE, July 19-23 in Los Angeles.

      This yearÂ’s conference will address exciting, timely and pertinent issues, including: eyewitness accounts of the Antarctic whale war, defeating the Animal Enterprise Terrorism Act, reducing Global Warming, and the premiere screening of several documentaries (to name a few). Other popular items include Newcomer Orientation, cruelty-free shopping, informative videos, and the Awards Banquet.

      Check out the website at www.ARConference.org for the preliminary program schedule, speaker bios, participating exhibitors, and more.

      REMEMBER... exhibits are free and you get a $20 registration discount by mentioning the e-list.

      You can register on the website or call 800-632-8688. I hope to see you there!

      For the animals,
      Dawn