Animal Rights National Conference this summer

  • campaigns@farmusa.org
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25, 2007
      Hi all,

      I hope you can join me at the ANIMAL RIGHTS 2007 NATIONAL CONFERENCE, July 19-23 in Los Angeles. Check out the website for details at www.ARConference.org or call 800-632-8688.

      There is an EARLY REGISTRATION DISCOUNT through APRIL 30, plus an extra $20 off if you mention our E-list. There’s also staffing positions and room/ride share boards to help with costs.

      There will be special sessions on reducing global warming and defeating AETA. If you haven’t been before, it’s an amazing experience to be around so many animal rights leaders and dedicated activists, plus the great vegan food and shopping. There’s also sessions designed specifically for newcomers and visitors.

      The program, speaker and registration details are online.

      For the animals,
      Dawn