Re: zero, one, and The One

  • Wayne
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 16, 2007
      --- In Pythagorean-L@yahoogroups.com, epb223@... wrote:
      > I just wanted to take a moment to agree with these remarks
      > wholeheartedly, and add that I think they open the way for the
      correct
      > historical interpretation of the Platonic One, which neither is, nor
      > is one (Plato, Parm. 141e).
      >

      > Edward Butler

      Zero is and is not a Number, Zero is so minute as to be without
      Number, a Singularity alone in the Emptiness that is Relatively
      Nothing, a Singularity that is and is not relative to any and
      everything without mattering whether it is big or small.

      Zero is an Undifferentiable Singularity while the Number One is
      differentiable, may be of unknown, uncountable Number, may be a
      Single Group of Two or more acting as the whole of a Single Reality,
      a group that may be so large as to be as vast in number as there are
      stars in the Sky.

      Even though the two Natures of a Duality, the Nature of a Singularity
      having a Dual State or Quality is the Single True Nature True Nature
      of the Universe, of the Reality of any and every-thing be it Big or
      Small, it would make more sense to say that Wholeness is the Single
      True Nature of the Universe, of the Reality of Any and Every Single
      Thing, be it large or small.