Re: Meaning of Numbers

  • Pablo Daniel Sender
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 10, 2007
      Hello everybody

      I'm Pablo from Argentina and I'm new in this group. I don't known
      much about Pythagoras' doctrine but I hope I'll learn here about it.
      As to the One, some phylosophies postulate that there is a "One
      without second" and "The One" or the "First Cause". The One without
      second is the All, inmanifested, omnipresent, the Absolute. We could
      call it the Zero or Ain Soph, if we want. It is the Space within
      which everything takes place. The One as the First Cause is not
      Absolute, but is in the relative universe and is the parent of the
      rest of the numbers.
      Is it the same in Pythagoras doctrine?
      All the best