New book and website

  • David Fideler
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2006
      Dear Friends,

      My wife and I recently had a collection of translations
      published, LOVE'S ALCHEMY: POEMS FROM THE SUFI
      TRADITION. The book contains about 170 translations,
      most of which have never appeared in English before.

      You can read more about the book at:

      http://www.sufipoetry.com

      The website also contains some recordings of Sufi
      poetry in both Persian and English.

      We also received a grant that will allow us to travel
      and make some presentations on Sufi poetry
      this Fall and next Spring -- details appear on
      the website. If you would like to host a presentation
      or suggest a venue, we'd enjoy hearing from you.

      David Fideler