Music of the Spheres for kids?

  • Gitana
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 20, 2006
      Message
      Khairete

      I'm wondering if anyone on these lists can direct me to either good books or websites that are geared toward children, and discuss the "Music of the Spheres" etc.  This is something that I'd like to start working on with my son, who is 4 1/2.  Some of you may know that he has a mild type of Autism but is extremely intelligent, and is quite interested in the gods, music, and anything dealing with planets/space.  So, I thought getting him into Pythagoras might not be a bad idea ;)

      Thanks,
      Gitana
      There is no happiness where there is no wisdom;
      No wisdom but in submission to the gods.
      Big words are always punished,
      And proud men in old age learn to be wise.

      Sophocles (496-406 BC), Antigone