Re: [Pythagorean-L] Cal still there?

  • Cal
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 20, 2005
      Another factor affecting my going is that a cousin of mine is getting
      married on September 1, right in the middle of the week.

      My financial situation sounds dire, but I'm pretty much okay with it
      now. Life clearly intends to strip my life away, down to just about
      nothing. In some ways, it's really cool, since my life is rich and
      powerful, and neither of those are expressed through money.

      Thanks for the offer. If I can get in, I might take you up on your camp
      offer for a couple of days. The food available may be a problem, as I
      am a strict vegan and I don't eat sugar.

      My friend Raines, who has done a lot for PlayaInfo, has taken me to a
      couple of Burning Man planning meetings, and a couple of parties in
      their office. I am not interested in the machinery of the event,
      preferring to devote myself to a new men's tribe that has been forming
      for about a year in the Bay area.

      Yours,
      Cal

    • Sawmi
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 20, 2005
        Hey Cal,

        Glad that things are "cool" there. (:-)   Bus camp food is eclectic, but we could probably scrape a couple of non-sugary vegan meals together.

        If you are still in the Bay area, I'm planning to visit a couple of friends there in San Francisco after BM, so there is a possibility that I could stop by, say "Hi!", and even maybe buy us a good vegan meal if you know of a good cheap vegan restaurant....  I don't have your email address in my system here to contact you off-list, but the current plan is for me to be in SF around Sept. 9, 10, 11.  Please send me an email off-list to sawmi@... if you have any interest in a get-together and I'll send more details off-list.

        Best wishes,
        Ol' Bill the Sawmi

        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 22, 2005

          Dear Brothers & Sisters of Pythogarean group

          In the photos section of our group i creat one album with the name of "Masters".  In that group i add 6 of my masters photos.  There are AscendedMasters, Divine Plan & 5 Guru PUrnima images.

          Please check them and share your opinion about them.

          with love

          dokka

          Check out Yahoo! India Rakhi Special for Rakhi shopping, contests and lots more.
          http://in.promos.yahoo.com/rakhi/index.html
        • dokka srinivasu
          Message 4 of 9 , Aug 22, 2005

            Dear Brothers & Sisters of Pythagorean group

            In the photos section of our group i create one album named Lightlanguage and there i post my images.

            regards