Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

of divine origen

Expand Messages
  • bigmakmotorbreath
    i have read be the secret masters of the east that pythagoras among many other avatars(snscrt)and of rosecrucian records that he was born of a virgin,divine
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 7, 2005
    • 0 Attachment
      i have read be the secret masters of the east that pythagoras among
      many other avatars(snscrt)and of rosecrucian records that he was born
      of a virgin,divine trancendental conception-others include
      odin;scandinavian ,plato, lord krishna and his brother ballarama of
      course and the list goes on. . i'm interested in the mysteries of
      sound and color,geometry etc. does anybody know where you can study
      such thhings without joining the free masons.i deeply respect the
      masons but they are a little to picky about thier initiates.does
      anybody think we are in a self redeeming age to where these shouldnt
      be mysteries anymore?
    • michael3992002
      ... among ... was born ... ballarama of ... can study ... the ... shouldnt ... If you want to de-mystify Pythagoras have a look at a book published recently on
      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 11, 2005
      • 0 Attachment
        --- In Pythagorean-L@yahoogroups.com, "bigmakmotorbreath" <
        bigmakmotorbreath@y...> wrote:
        > i have read be the secret masters of the east that pythagoras
        among
        > many other avatars(snscrt)and of rosecrucian records that he
        was born
        > of a virgin,divine trancendental conception-others include
        > odin;scandinavian ,plato, lord krishna and his brother
        ballarama of
        > course and the list goes on. . i'm interested in the mysteries of
        > sound and color,geometry etc. does anybody know where you
        can study
        > such thhings without joining the free masons.i deeply respect
        the
        > masons but they are a little to picky about thier initiates.does
        > anybody think we are in a self redeeming age to where these
        shouldnt
        > be mysteries anymore?

        If you want to de-mystify Pythagoras have a look at a book
        published recently on lulu.com titled "Revisiting the Ancient
        Musical Scale and the Paradox of Pythagoras". It is not easy
        reading but it rewards some serious study. It will awaken a new
        respect for the wisdom of the ancients.
      • Cal
        ... I imagine that some here might be shocked, but I don t. Let me bring in another perspective. Western society (and most acutely, the U.S.) is in a highly
        Message 3 of 10 , Jun 11, 2005
        • 0 Attachment
          Quoting michael3992002 <michael3992002@...>:

          > --- In Pythagorean-L@yahoogroups.com, "bigmakmotorbreath" <
          > bigmakmotorbreath@y...> wrote:
          > > i have read be the secret masters of the east that pythagoras
          > among
          > > many other avatars(snscrt)and of rosecrucian records that he
          > was born
          > > of a virgin,divine trancendental conception-others include
          > > odin;scandinavian ,plato, lord krishna and his brother
          > ballarama of
          > > course and the list goes on. . i'm interested in the mysteries of
          > > sound and color,geometry etc. does anybody know where you
          > can study
          > > such thhings without joining the free masons.i deeply respect
          > the
          > > masons but they are a little to picky about thier initiates.does
          > > anybody think we are in a self redeeming age to where these
          > shouldnt
          > > be mysteries anymore?

          I imagine that some here might be shocked, but I don't. Let me bring
          in another perspective. Western society (and most acutely, the U.S.)
          is in a highly regressed state where there isn't much that's mature in
          terms of direction and leadership. I also don't see much self-
          redeeming going on here. I also see there being value in mystery.

          What would we do with the knowledge if the secrets were unlocked to
          all?

          I am genuinely curious about your answers to that question.

          I am considering doing a book on The Nature of Things. I've been
          giving talks and having conversations with a range of folks on
          specific aspects of this -- core energetic principles, the
          architecture of the psyche, the relationship of ego to Self, the
          relationship to individual to collective unconscious, the life cycle
          of a human being, the purpose of humanity. I seem to be able to
          articulate these key aspects of essence in clear, understandable, and
          demystifying language for our time. The question is...do I write this
          book? And the answer to that question depends partly on the answer to
          these questions: Are we ready, and is this the time? Is there value
          in mystery?

          Yours,
          Cal
        • Cal
          I came across Lucretius work, The Nature of Things . There s also a book, The Nature of the Universe . I have a couple of questions: Are these one and the
          Message 4 of 10 , Jun 11, 2005
          • 0 Attachment
            I came across Lucretius' work, "The Nature of Things". There's also a
            book, "The Nature of the Universe". I have a couple of questions:

            Are these one and the same work, or two separate ones?

            Has anyone here read and studied Lucretius? And if so, what are your
            opinions, conclusions, reactions, etc.?

            Yours,
            Cal
          • David Thomson
            Hi Cal, ... been ... the ... cycle ... to ... understandable, and ... As part of your research, you might want to read my discoveries regarding Pythagorean
            Message 5 of 10 , Jun 11, 2005
            • 0 Attachment
              Hi Cal,

              > I am considering doing a book on The Nature of Things. I've
              been
              > giving talks and having conversations with a range of folks on
              > specific aspects of this -- core energetic principles, the
              > architecture of the psyche, the relationship of ego to Self,
              the
              > relationship to individual to collective unconscious, the life
              cycle
              > of a human being, the purpose of humanity. I seem to be able
              to
              > articulate these key aspects of essence in clear,
              understandable, and
              > demystifying language for our time. The question is...do I
              > write this book?

              As part of your research, you might want to read my discoveries
              regarding Pythagorean scales and Pythagorean triples arising from
              the very fabric of space-time, itself. The book I wrote is
              Secrets of the Aether.

              Dave
            • James McKinnon
              Cal, I say go for it. In Masonry we have a degree called Master of the Royal Secret. They tell you during the first part of the ceremony that when you re
              Message 6 of 10 , Jun 11, 2005
              • 0 Attachment
                Cal,

                I say go for it.

                In Masonry we have a degree called Master of the Royal
                Secret.
                They tell you during the first part of the ceremony
                that when you're finished you might be a Master of the
                Royal secrect in name only.
                Some people simply aren't ready to hear it.
                Some people know the royal secret and have never heard
                of a Freemason, and some masons are given the title
                but never truely are.

                My experience is that if a person cannot understand,
                "of their own wisdom," you can tell them in the
                plainest language and they wont understand. The only
                danger is if they decide that they do understand but
                really don't.
                Socrates suggested that the worst form of ignorance is
                thinking you know when you don't.

                Anyway, I think you should do it.

                Salus,
                James

                --- Cal <mainevent@...> wrote:

                > Quoting michael3992002
                > <michael3992002@...>:
                >
                > > --- In Pythagorean-L@yahoogroups.com,
                > "bigmakmotorbreath" <
                > > bigmakmotorbreath@y...> wrote:
                > > > i have read be the secret masters of the east
                > that pythagoras
                > > among
                > > > many other avatars(snscrt)and of rosecrucian
                > records that he
                > > was born
                > > > of a virgin,divine trancendental
                > conception-others include
                > > > odin;scandinavian ,plato, lord krishna and his
                > brother
                > > ballarama of
                > > > course and the list goes on. . i'm interested in
                > the mysteries of
                > > > sound and color,geometry etc. does anybody know
                > where you
                > > can study
                > > > such thhings without joining the free masons.i
                > deeply respect
                > > the
                > > > masons but they are a little to picky about
                > thier initiates.does
                > > > anybody think we are in a self redeeming age to
                > where these
                > > shouldnt
                > > > be mysteries anymore?
                >
                > I imagine that some here might be shocked, but I
                > don't. Let me bring
                > in another perspective. Western society (and most
                > acutely, the U.S.)
                > is in a highly regressed state where there isn't
                > much that's mature in
                > terms of direction and leadership. I also don't see
                > much self-
                > redeeming going on here. I also see there being
                > value in mystery.
                >
                > What would we do with the knowledge if the secrets
                > were unlocked to
                > all?
                >
                > I am genuinely curious about your answers to that
                > question.
                >
                > I am considering doing a book on The Nature of
                > Things. I've been
                > giving talks and having conversations with a range
                > of folks on
                > specific aspects of this -- core energetic
                > principles, the
                > architecture of the psyche, the relationship of ego
                > to Self, the
                > relationship to individual to collective
                > unconscious, the life cycle
                > of a human being, the purpose of humanity. I seem
                > to be able to
                > articulate these key aspects of essence in clear,
                > understandable, and
                > demystifying language for our time. The question
                > is...do I write this
                > book? And the answer to that question depends
                > partly on the answer to
                > these questions: Are we ready, and is this the
                > time? Is there value
                > in mystery?
                >
                > Yours,
                > Cal
                >
                >




                __________________________________
                Discover Yahoo!
                Use Yahoo! to plan a weekend, have fun online and more. Check it out!
                http://discover.yahoo.com/
              • James McKinnon
                Luretius struck me as not having the mystical depth that I think you re shooting for. I recommend a look at Eriugena s Periphyseon, (On the Division of Nature)
                Message 7 of 10 , Jun 11, 2005
                • 0 Attachment
                  Luretius struck me as not having the mystical depth
                  that I think you're shooting for.

                  I recommend a look at Eriugena's Periphyseon, (On the
                  Division of Nature)

                  Salus,
                  James

                  --- Cal <mainevent@...> wrote:

                  > I came across Lucretius' work, "The Nature of
                  > Things". There's also a
                  > book, "The Nature of the Universe". I have a couple
                  > of questions:
                  >
                  > Are these one and the same work, or two separate
                  > ones?
                  >
                  > Has anyone here read and studied Lucretius? And if
                  > so, what are your
                  > opinions, conclusions, reactions, etc.?
                  >
                  > Yours,
                  > Cal
                  >
                  >


                  __________________________________________________
                  Do You Yahoo!?
                  Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
                  http://mail.yahoo.com
                • Malcolm Schosha
                  Cal wrote: I came across Lucretius work, The Nature of Things . There s also a book, The Nature of the Universe . I have a couple of
                  Message 8 of 10 , Jun 11, 2005
                  • 0 Attachment


                    Cal <mainevent@...> wrote:
                     
                    I came across Lucretius' work, "The Nature of Things".  There's also a
                    book, "The Nature of the Universe".  I have a couple of questions:

                    Are these one and the same work, or two separate ones?

                    Has anyone here read and studied Lucretius?  And if so, what are your
                    opinions, conclusions, reactions, etc.?

                    ...............

                    Lucretius was a Roman Epicurean philosopher. You might find his writing interesting. Personally, I prefer Stoic philosophy. 

                    Malcolm Schosha 

                     


                    __________________________________________________
                    Do You Yahoo!?
                    Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
                    http://mail.yahoo.com

                  • michael michael
                    ... Hi Cal, ... Things. I ve been ... of folks on ... principles, the ... to Self, the ... unconscious, the life cycle ... to be able to ... understandable,
                    Message 9 of 10 , Jun 12, 2005
                    • 0 Attachment
                      --- David Thomson <yahoogroups@...> wrote:


                      ---------------------------------
                      Hi Cal,

                      > I am considering doing a book on The Nature of
                      Things. I've
                      been
                      > giving talks and having conversations with a range
                      of folks on
                      > specific aspects of this -- core energetic
                      principles, the
                      > architecture of the psyche, the relationship of ego
                      to Self,
                      the
                      > relationship to individual to collective
                      unconscious, the life
                      cycle
                      > of a human being, the purpose of humanity. I seem
                      to be able
                      to
                      > articulate these key aspects of essence in clear,
                      understandable, and
                      > demystifying language for our time. The question
                      is...do I
                      > write this book?

                      As part of your research, you might want to read my
                      discoveries
                      regarding Pythagorean scales and Pythagorean triples
                      arising from
                      the very fabric of space-time, itself. The book I
                      wrote is
                      Secrets of the Aether.

                      Dave

                      Your book is available where, Dave? I would like to
                      read it. You might also like to have a look at
                      "Revisiting the Ancient Musical Scale and the Paradox
                      of Pythagoras" published at lulu.com. I would be
                      interested in any discussion on these books.
                      Mike.




                      But before all, thy soul to its faithful duty,Invoke
                      these Gods with fervour, that whose aid,Thy work
                      begun, alone can terminate. Instructed by them,naught
                      shall then deceive thee: Of diverse beings thou shalt
                      sound the essence; And thou shalt know the principle
                      and end of All.




                      ---------------------------------
                      Yahoo! Groups Links

                      To visit your group on the web, go to:
                      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Pythagorean-L/

                      To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
                      Pythagorean-L-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

                      Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo!
                      Terms of Service.



                      Send instant messages to your online friends http://au.messenger.yahoo.com
                    • David Thomson
                      Hi Mike, I checked out the introduction and chapters to Ancient Musical Scale and the Paradox of Pythagoras. You are right, this is a book I would like to
                      Message 10 of 10 , Jun 12, 2005
                      • 0 Attachment
                        Hi Mike,

                        I checked out the introduction and chapters to Ancient Musical
                        Scale and the Paradox of Pythagoras. You are right, this is a
                        book I would like to read. I have it flagged to follow up.

                        The ebook rental version of Secrets of the Aether is available
                        for $4.95 from www.16pi2.com/book.htm.

                        Dave

                        > -----Original Message-----
                        > From: Pythagorean-L@yahoogroups.com
                        > [mailto:Pythagorean-L@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of michael
                        michael
                        > Sent: Sunday, June 12, 2005 5:05 AM
                        > To: Pythagorean-L@yahoogroups.com
                        > Subject: RE: [Pythagorean-L] Re: of divine origen

                        > Your book is available where, Dave? I would like to read it.
                        > You might also like to have a look at "Revisiting the
                        > Ancient Musical Scale and the Paradox of Pythagoras"
                        > published at lulu.com. I would be interested in any
                        > discussion on these books.
                      Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.