hmmm...

  • Malcolm Schosha
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 17, 2005
      Well, it was a surprise to find the list suddenly gone.

      Malcolm Schosha
    • a_pythagorean
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 17, 2005
        Indeed it was. It was as if our school had been burned to the ground.

        It's up to us survivors to carry on. :)

        Hygieia!
        Brett

        --- In Pythagorean-L@yahoogroups.com, "Malcolm Schosha"
        <malcolmschosha@y...> wrote:

        > Well, it was a surprise to find the list suddenly gone.
        >
        > Malcolm Schosha
      • Malcolm Schosha
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 17, 2005
          Brett,

          You seem to be taking this pretty well. Since I am a Stoic, I find that impressive.

          Malcolm Schosha

          http://mail.yahoo.com

        • Brett A. Bradley
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 18, 2005
            Thanks for that, Malcom.

            I am a stoic prokopton myself.  I read a discourse of Epictetus every day.

            Your description in another message that dealing with Yahoo can be somewhat Kafkaesque was right on the money.  :)