Help Us Reach 30,000 for Meatout

  • Michael A. Weber
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 17, 2012
      Dear Friends,

      Please join us for Meatout on March 20th, when caring activists in all
      50 U.S. states and two dozen other countries will promote the benefits
      of a vegan diet!

      Last year, Meatout activists served thousands of vegan food samples;
      this year we're shooting to reach 30,000 people! We're partnering with
      several vegan food companies that can provide samples to you directly,
      or you can apply for a grant through VegFund.

      What types of food can you offer?

      -Meat substitutions, such as prepackaged jerky samples, chick'n on a
      tooth pick, or vegan meatballs.
      -Dairy alternatives such as vegan cheese dip or (if the weather is
      right) soy/coconut ice cream samples.
      -Substantial offerings such as Tofurky sandwiches, veggie dogs with
      condiments, or eggless baked goods.

      Learn about conducting a feed-in with our online action guide -
      www.meatout.org/ation/index.htm

      In addition to serving free food samples, we offer guidance on
      leafleting, holding information tables, and hosting attenion-grabbing
      events such as Meatout festivals. Sign up to let us know your plans and
      request event materials. www.meatout.org/action/register.html

      Thank you,

      Alex Felsinger
      Grassroots Coordinator