1033

  • David junior Ford
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 4, 2011
      On the front off an apron,I saw the numbers 1033.Can anyone give Me an insight to what these numbers mean?

      Over 44 years I have come up with some off my own conclusuions.Such an insight would be Justerfied Light for eternity,The 5th Element or the number off 6th Density survivers from Serius/Cyria Six or Meldak.Can anyone out there tell Me if any off these interpretations are close and what is your interpretation off The 1033's.

      May the Light lead us to a beleaf that the 1st,2nd and 3rd Octaves are eternal factors for an Onclave off eight Densitys

      Blessings David Junior
    • a_pythagorean
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 4, 2011
        It could be a Lodge number. There was a Fremantle No. 1033 in Australia.

        Hygieia!

        Brett

        --- In Pythagorean-L@yahoogroups.com, David junior Ford <forddavidjunior@...> wrote:

        > On the front off an apron,I saw the numbers 1033.Can anyone give Me an insight to what these numbers mean?
        >
        > Over 44 years I have come up with some off my own conclusuions.Such an insight would be Justerfied Light for eternity,The 5th Element or the number off 6th Density survivers from Serius/Cyria Six or Meldak.Can anyone out there tell Me if any off these interpretations are close and what is your interpretation off The 1033's.
        >
        > May the Light lead us to a beleaf that the 1st,2nd and 3rd Octaves are eternal factors for an Onclave off eight Densitys
        >
        > Blessings David Junior

      • Mr William John Meegan
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 5, 2011
          Wikipedia has referenced it as the 1000 anniversary of Christ's crucifixion:
          however, that would be in error seeing his crucifixion took place on a
          mythological perspective 27AD seeing his birth would have been symbolically
          in December of 7BC.

          1033 was an obscure reference to the END OF THE WORLD.

          I seriously doubt that an apron wearer bearing that number was referencing this
          obscure reference to the END OF THE WORLD.

          As a modern symbol it may be referencing a time of day that the wearer's associates
          are more familiar with or even a plane crash number: something in that order.

        • David junior Ford
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 8, 2011
          G,day Brothers,Thanks for your responce to this question.
          If 1033 can mean end off the world for some,Why would a freemason wear such a number?As I thought some Freemason doctorite believes in the inhabitation off the stars,There fore dismissing the thoery off kaos and total annilation off the Human Race.

          Would the colonial habitation off Earth like Planets be a beleaf off the Freemason?

          May the Light lead us to a knowledge off The infinitcy off the 3rd Density

          Blessings David Junior

          Message 5 of 6 , Nov 8, 2011
            I did not realize you were referring to a Masonic garment.

            1033 BC would \refer to the year of Solomon's birth, whom
            is considered the initiator of the Masonic belief system. SEE:

            access page #259 & 263

            Bill Meegan
          • David junior Ford