Re: [Pythagorean-L] Re: Pythagorean esotericism

  • Andrew Rizzardo
    Message 1 of 58 , Mar 1, 2011
      Either it "most likely came from Egypt" and was passed down in an unbroken tradition which is evidenced in the world's major spiritual traditions, OR history is a mythos.  I'm prepared to swing either way, but I think these are exclusive propositions.

      On Feb 27, 2011, Bill Meegan <williamjohnmeegan@...> wrote:

      You are right in considering that the 10 x 10 matrix could have come from the I Ching because Christianity is a scavenger religion taking it symbolism from all religions. However, it most likely came from Egypt.

      However, for the most part religion is not a diffusion process but the true mystical nature of the universe has been independently discovered throughout the ages even before pre-antidiluvian times.

      History is merely a mythology used as a garment that cloths the true nature of mysticism similar to how the world of nature cloths it.

      No one can take credit for rediscovering the esoteric science as his own because the would incur the wrath of the empyrean: that is a given.

      The Kundalini is used in the sacred scriptures to demonstrate that the spiritual force lies within the individual. The New Testament coming out of the Old. You have the oroboros, which points to the birth of the sungod: soul/psyche of the individual and there is the rattler and Zenith cosmology as well as the cosmology of the galactic core. All of these ideas bring differet nuances to the mix pointing out different ideas in mysticism concerning the soul/psyche.

      I believe that before the antidiluvian times throughout time and eternity there have been mystics that wrote our sacred texts from the ashes of previous religions and it will go on like this for time immemorial. All these ancients are doing is bringing religion up to date with the times. Who is to toll the bell for any one of the ancient religions as their gods disintegrate and die?

      How can history develop religion when knowledge of the soul/psyche existed before the dawn of the time/space continuum? RELIGION is merely the outward shell of that knowledge similar to a nut protected by the husk or the fruit of the orange protected by the rind.

      You can not give history credit for what it itself is not capable of developing. Knowledge of the soul/psyche is not something that is acquired by evolution. The soul/psyche will be the same psychically without change for all times: millions and millions of life times. Each of those life cycles are to be expereienced and enjoyed. There is no other reason for life. There is no good or evil: morality, ethics and legal systems are man made control system control by the passing of the buck.

      This knowledge of the soul/psyche embedded in the sacred scriptures of the world I believe exist to bring each individual on a personally level to one extreme of (pendulum) intelligence to the other in relationship to knowledge of the soul/psyche.

      Bill Meegan

    • Wayne
      Message 58 of 58 , Oct 30, 2011
        --- In Pythagorean-L@yahoogroups.com, "Bill Meegan" <williamjohnmeegan@...> wrote:
        The secret to life
        > is to ENJOY AND EXPERIENCE LIFE. That may sound as if I am oversimplifying it but essentially that is it in a nut shell. All
        > the rest is dressing. However, this is a great deal to learn and reject on the road to that conclusion. THERE IS NO GOOD OR EVIL if a person is true to himself.
        > Andrew
        >

        >THERE IS NO GOOD OR EVIL if a person is true to himself.

        True, but there is more to Good and Evil than meets the eye, thine single eye.

        You left off the descriptive noun that gives meaning to the words Good and Evil, the word Knowledge.

        When it comes to Evil, the Fruit of the matter, the subject matter,
        is the knowledge of Good and Evil that is born of a Single Source;
        Knowledge having a dual quality, Absolutely Bad Knowledge, the Greatest cause of all suffering; Absolutely Bad Knowledge mistaken to be Absolutely Good knowledge as it issues forth from it single source.

        Self being the source, origin, of the Knowledge of Good and Evil is a self that is not true to self, is Duplicitous, Guileful.

        You best believe that the Knowledge of Good and Evil does exist.

        True, if you are not self-deceptive, self being the origin, the single source of the Knowledge of Good and Evil, Knowledge having a dual quality, Absolutely Bad Knowledge mistaken to be Absolutely Good Knowledge, is Knowledge born of a single source, said single source, Individual, not being true to himself.

        The Knowledge of Good and Evil, said Knowledge being the fruit born a single source, Knowledge that is not of a reality that is readily apparent, that is not measurable as to location and momentum in Space-Time, is Absolutely bad knowledge, is not truthful, is duplicitous, has a dual quality, Absolutely Bad Knowledge mistaken to be Absolutely Good Knowledge.

        As Lao Tzu might say;

        Knowledge, as it issues forth from a single source, having a dual quality, being duplicitous, guileful, deceptive, the single source of said knowledge being untrue to himself, the Absolutely Bad Knowledge as it comes to fruition, is made manifest Absolutely Good Knowledge, as it issues forth from the single source, is give two Names, The Knowledge of Good and Evil.