[Pythagorean-L] Re: Pythagorean esotericism

  • Bill Meegan
    Message 1 of 58 , Feb 21, 2011
      Andrew:

      You did not mention if you received my PDF file.

      Bill Meegan
    • Wayne
      Message 58 of 58 , Oct 30, 2011
        --- In Pythagorean-L@yahoogroups.com, "Bill Meegan" <williamjohnmeegan@...> wrote:
        The secret to life
        > is to ENJOY AND EXPERIENCE LIFE. That may sound as if I am oversimplifying it but essentially that is it in a nut shell. All
        > the rest is dressing. However, this is a great deal to learn and reject on the road to that conclusion. THERE IS NO GOOD OR EVIL if a person is true to himself.
        > Andrew
        >

        >THERE IS NO GOOD OR EVIL if a person is true to himself.

        True, but there is more to Good and Evil than meets the eye, thine single eye.

        You left off the descriptive noun that gives meaning to the words Good and Evil, the word Knowledge.

        When it comes to Evil, the Fruit of the matter, the subject matter,
        is the knowledge of Good and Evil that is born of a Single Source;
        Knowledge having a dual quality, Absolutely Bad Knowledge, the Greatest cause of all suffering; Absolutely Bad Knowledge mistaken to be Absolutely Good knowledge as it issues forth from it single source.

        Self being the source, origin, of the Knowledge of Good and Evil is a self that is not true to self, is Duplicitous, Guileful.

        You best believe that the Knowledge of Good and Evil does exist.

        True, if you are not self-deceptive, self being the origin, the single source of the Knowledge of Good and Evil, Knowledge having a dual quality, Absolutely Bad Knowledge mistaken to be Absolutely Good Knowledge, is Knowledge born of a single source, said single source, Individual, not being true to himself.

        The Knowledge of Good and Evil, said Knowledge being the fruit born a single source, Knowledge that is not of a reality that is readily apparent, that is not measurable as to location and momentum in Space-Time, is Absolutely bad knowledge, is not truthful, is duplicitous, has a dual quality, Absolutely Bad Knowledge mistaken to be Absolutely Good Knowledge.

        As Lao Tzu might say;

        Knowledge, as it issues forth from a single source, having a dual quality, being duplicitous, guileful, deceptive, the single source of said knowledge being untrue to himself, the Absolutely Bad Knowledge as it comes to fruition, is made manifest Absolutely Good Knowledge, as it issues forth from the single source, is give two Names, The Knowledge of Good and Evil.