Pythagoras Conference 11/11/11

  • a_pythagorean
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 11, 2011
      Do any of you know anything about this conference? Are any of you planning to attend?

      http://www.pythagorasconference.com/
    • James McKinnon
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 12, 2011
        It's the first I've heard of it, but it sounds fun.  I guess it would be a good opportunity to drive over to Nashville and see the Athena.

        Thanks for the info.

        Salus,
        James