Re: no mail lately?

  • jramholz@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2001

    • jramholz@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2001
        Will:

        My computer or MSN is screwing up, sorry for the repeated message.

        Why don't you pick up and expand upon the pulse diagnosis thread
        going on at the ChineseMedicineNet forum. It concerns the Shen/Hammer
        system. I would like to hear you perspective on the issues raised
        there.

        Jim Ramholz