Lonny Jarrett: Teaching Schedule for 2013/14: & New Audio

  • Lonny
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 10, 2013
      Hello Friends,

      Here is my teaching schedule for the next year. I'm excited to announce two more weekends in Berkeley as well as the dates for my 2014 Clinical Integration class. I've also included a link to my recent talk On Integral, Evolutionary, and Spiritual Perspectives on medicine at the Teance Tea House in Berkeley. And, there are links to other talks and my recent articles in the European Journal of Acupuncture. Enjoy........Warm Regards, Lonny Jarrett
      http://mad.ly/b5bbd3