Will's Schedule

  • William Morris
    Message 1 of 2 , May 27, 2013
      HI Y'all -

      Here is my schedule through fall:

      Ohlone in Berkeley the 23-25th of August. Will also do a mentorship there next year for pulse diagnosis in the western clinical herbal practice.

      Also, Sep 21-22 and Oct 5-6 in SF for Chinese Classical Seminars. IN this program, we will flesh out the complete warp and woof of the Neoclassical channel based system of pulse diagnosis.

      This weekend Jun 1
      -2 and Jul 13-14 in Albuquerque. This Jun 1-2 weekend is my variation on Ding family current which is influenced by 7 years of mentorship and co-teaching with Leon Hammer. That work has been moderated by me exposures to John HF Shen. We will use my Comparative Materia Medica for designing formulas that 'fit like a glove.'

      The second weekend Jul 13-14 is dealing with the treatment of trauma and centers on my book: Transformation: Treating Trauma with Acupuncture and Herbs.

      Boston Jun 29-30 at NESA. Aug 9-10-11 in Boston at Earthsong Herbals. This will address medical astrological techniques on Friday, pulse on Saturday ad tongue and pulse on Sunday.

      and - here in Austin at AOMA Sep 28-29, Oct 19-20, and Nov 9-10. This follows my approach of introducing NeoCLassical channel based pulse methods on the first weekend. Then we do Ding family approaches on the second weekend using more anatomical and physiological pulse methods. The last weekend works through divergent channel problems and evolutionary concepts.

      Warmly,

      William R. Morris, PhD, DAOM, LAc
      http://pulsediagnosis.com/
      http://www.aoma.edu/
      http://taaom.org/

      This message, including attachments, contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual(s) named. Any use by others is strictly prohibited. Do not disseminate, distribute or copy this email. Please notify the sender immediately by email if you have received this email by mistake, and delete this email from your system.
    • stephen woodley
      Message 2 of 2 , May 27, 2013
        We are really looking forward to your return to SF, Will!
        Great program last year and an amazing course of study for this Fall!

        Steve