A Top Down View of the Five Elements: New Articles EJOM

  • Lonny
    Message 1 of 2 , May 12, 2013
      Dear Friends,

      Here are parts I & II of my new article, "Reinventing the Wheel: A Top Down View of the Five-Elements" from the 25th Anniversary Issue of the European Journal of Acupuncture. In it, I discuss a new higher value system for the practice of medicine based on emergent Integral, Evolutionary, and Spiritual perspectives.

      Warm Regards, Lonny Jarrett

      http://www.nourishingdestiny.com/general/reinventing-the-wheel-a-top-down-perspective-on-of-the-five-elements.html
    • thisbewho@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 2 , May 12, 2013
        Lonny,

        Could you repost the link? Thus link is dead.

        Ed Alvarez LAc

        From my Android phone on T-Mobile. The first nationwide 4G network.