Re:

  • Audrey Stewart
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4 8:10 AM
      Depending on how bad the tear is. I have helped  patients avoid surgery on a rotator cuff tear. I couldn't tell from the x-ray how bad the tear was but she had very limited range of motion and after 6 or so treatments her doctor said she didn't need surgery. Her range of motion returned fully. If there is bulge that shouldn't be there or they can't move the affected area I would think surgery would be the way to go to avoid further damage.
      Good luck.
      Audrey Stewart