direction of needle rotation for give-receive 受 method and bu-xie

  • igorsimonov
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2013
      Hi everybody, here is short video regarding direction of needle rotation we use for bu-xie methods originally used as give-receive 受 method of acupuncture treatment, possibly, earlier then Bu-Xie, mentioned in NanJing and commentaries to other classical texts
      Examples from late Shang dinasty 2000BC Yin period and earlier Zhou dinasty 1200 BC

      http://youtu.be/nvAC56-uuo4

      or without adds
      http://www.acutepuncture.com/videos.html

      Regards