Re: Tourrets

  • meifeng30
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 4, 2012
      "Pulse is thin and slippery overall but the vessel is a little hard." Little hard means the pulse is wiry, wiry is the most special pulse on liver which is liver Qi stagnation, with "body tick" which means wind movement. Thin pulse means blood deficiency, if blood deficiency with Qi stagnation take a long time will become blood heat condition. Under heat condition his body tick more means liver Yang up. So, the patient's diagnosis is liver wind internal move with liver blood deficiency & stagnation with liver yang up and liver yin deficiency. The treatment principle is calm down liver yang, tonify liver yin & blood, active blood circle, sedate body heat. Use points Gb8,20,21,30,31,39, Ub17,18, 20, 23, Lv3, 14, Li4,11,14,15, Sj5,13,14, Pc6, Sp6,10, Kd3,6, Du14, 20, Yin Tang, Ren17, 12, 6, 4, St36, Si9,10, neck jiaji. Each treatment maximum choice 12 points.