  • Steve Tsui
    Message 1 of 18 , Nov 3, 2011

      Hi:

         I asked helps to find a book for three dimension diagram for Sphygmology (pulse study) three or four month ago.  No response at all, But I have good news for you. And I find the book called “An encyclopedia of three dimension of sphygmology” If you are interested in this book, .You can e-mail to 168168wang22@... to get more detail information of this book.