Chinese Medicine in the 21'st Century: Integral and Evolutionary Perspectives

  • Lonny
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 2, 2011
      http://nourishingdestiny.com/articles/594

      Hello Friends,

      Here is a copy of my new article in the California Journal of Oriental Medicine. This is the most direct statement I've made to date delineating the basis of my current perspective on medicine. It points to the direction of the text I'm working on and the shift of values that I see as essential for the emergence of an authentic integral and evolutionary medicine. I hope you enjoy it. Straight Ahead, Lonny Jarrett
    • Stephen Schachter

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 14, 2011
          Thank you for taking the time to read the article Steven. I'm very glad you enjoyed it. Warm Regards, Lonny