acupuncturist in Minneapolis or Daly City

  • annagoldlac
    Message 1 of 3 , May 2, 2010
      Hi. I am looking to refer patients to acupuncturists in Minneapolis, MN, and Daly City, CA. Do any of you know any good practitioners I can refer people to ?
    • david shevick
      Message 2 of 3 , May 3, 2010

        I can see the patient near Daly City.  I practice Kiiko, Tung and Korean 5-element Sa'am acupuncture. The first visit is at no charge to see if we work well together.  Subsequent ones are at a sliding scale of $29-$59 / session.  I also have an on-site  herbal pharmacy.

        Regards,

        David Shevick, L.Ac.
        (415) 963-4453

        Hi. I am looking to refer patients to acupuncturists in Minneapolis, MN, and Daly City, CA. Do any of you know any good practitioners I can refer people to ?

      • Mercurius Trismegistus
        Message 3 of 3 , May 3, 2010
          www.aaaom.edu
          651-631-0204

          > Hi. I am looking to refer patients to acupuncturists in Minneapolis, MN,
          > and Daly City, CA. Do any of you know any good practitioners I can refer
          > people to ?

          > The mission of this group is to provide a forum for the discussion of
          > pulse diagnosis so that a depth of understanding is furthered.Yahoo!
          > Groups Links

          23:27:00