Results from Pulse-diagnosis

  • Are Thoresen
    Message 1 of 86 , Mar 8, 2010

      Dear friends, and colleges in the art of pulse-diagnosis.

      The last 2,5 months I have been observing a strange phenomenon which I until now have held secret, as I thought that the origin of this observation was a lack in my abilities as a pulse diagnostic therapist. I have during the last 2,5 months got, or observed, a SPLEEN-deficiency in every single patient; both humans, horses and dogs. I have never observed this before since I started to do pulse diagnosis in 1980. I was sure that it was some error made by myself.

      Last weekend there was a weekend gathering in Norway of 19 therapists that use pulse diagnosis. I happened to mention this mass observation of SP-deficiency, and; believe me or not: every singe participant in this meeting had observed the same!!

      It was REAL!!

      I have problems in believing that this phenomenon is only happening in Norway, and that is why I will ask you, my honored colleges, if you have observed the same other places in the world, and if so; how do you explain it.

      It has nothing to do with the Norwegian winter, as this is never observed before. The weather here has been very stable this winter also, so no problems there. It has been cold and stable.

      Yours sincerely

      Are Thoresen

      Are Thoresen

      Tinghaugveien 435, Gisleröd Gård,

      N-3175 Ramnes, telefon 33397930

      arethore@...  are@...

      http://www.sanare.no  http://www.holistiskterapi.no

    • Are Thoresen
      Message 86 of 86 , Aug 16, 2010

        Dear friends,

        You remember surely a question or observation I posed some time ago; that I and all my students had observed a problem of the spleen in the pulse in ALL our patients during some time, a year or so.

        Now, today I got this interesting mail from the president of the Norwegian “Dowser organisation”, telling that ALL (yes really; ALL) ACTIVE dowsers in Scandinavia had become more or less ill during the last 1-2-3 years, with pain, asthma, tiredness and other symptoms, all that in my opinion may relate to SP. These dowsers are specially sensitive to energy, so if there is something wrong or changed with the energy relating to the spleen (or Saturn), these people would know. Both I and my wife have also felt the same. I asked the leader of another “sensitive” organisation today, and he said that he also had been sick for the last 1,5 years.

        IS THERE SOME CONNECTION? WHAT IS GOING ON IN THE ENERGETIC OR SPIRITUAL WORLD IN SCANDINAVIA THESE DAYS?

        .