NeuroPsych

  • WMorris116@AOL.COM
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 6, 2000
      Some groups in Los Angeles are finding consistency between N/P findings and
      Divergent meridian findings such that we are considering using the term
      'Divergent Position,'
      (this is found rolling distal to the cun position, there is a small notch in
      the thenar eminence of the thumb). These are the reasons:

      1. Patients don't get as upset when using the term 'positive divergent' as
      they do for positive 'neuro-psychological'.
      2. findings seem to be more consistent with divergent pathway issues than
      those catalogued for the N/P
      3. All divergent meridians ultimately pass through the heart and go to the
      curious organ the brain (this depends on the source).

      any thoughts?

      Will
    • James Ramholz
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 8, 2000
        This is not evident in Deadman (the only one I have at home). What
        source shows that all the divergent channels pass through the heart
        and go to the brain??? Only some are shown going to a sensory organ.

        Jim Ramholz

      • WMorris116@AOL.COM
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 9, 2000
          I don't have my texts here ..........either CAM or Shanghai give all but one
          traversing the heart. Yuen speaks of them all meeting at the window of the
          sky points, and this has proven clinically reasonable in the intern clinic at
          Emperor's (many students and a few faculty study with Jeffrey and bring those
          methods into the clinic). Miki Shima discusses them all traversing the heart.
          For the brain, I have to check.

          Will

          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 9, 2000
            If that's the case, can you distinguish which divergent channel is
            affecting the NeuroPsych position?

            Jim Ramholz

            --- In PulseDiagnosis@egroups.com, WMorris116@A... wrote:
            > I don't have my texts here ..........either CAM or Shanghai give
            all but
            one
            > traversing the heart. Yuen speaks of them all meeting at the window
            of the
            > sky points, and this has proven clinically reasonable in the intern
            clinic at
            > Emperor's (many students and a few faculty study with Jeffrey and
            bring those
            > methods into the clinic). Miki Shima discusses them all traversing
            the
            heart.
            > For the brain, I have to check.
            >
            > Will
            >
            > > This is not evident in Deadman (the only one I have at home).
            What
            > > source shows that all the divergent channels pass through the
            heart
            > > and go to the brain??? Only some are shown going to a sensory
            organ.

          • Will
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 9, 2000
              The most consistent is the Gallbladder. Yuen uses cranial points to confirm divergent involvement. Three things take place:
              1. positive N/P
              2. concommitant tender cranial points
              3. pressure on the corresponding point of divergence causes the N/P to diminish and the cranial points to diminish.

              Will