Practitioner in Virginia

  • Mir Abbas Ali
    Message 1 of 46 , Aug 8, 2009
      Hi all,

      Does anyone know a practitioner in Radford or Blacksburg(?) in Virginia.  I know someone who is looking for an Acupuncturist (and Rolfer or Osteopath) in the area.

      My friend practices a lot of Qi Gong and is very sensitive to treatment, so any recommendations of experienced practitioners would be very much appreciated.

      Just in case anyone needs to find a practitioner in the UK, the best thing to do is to look on the British Acupuncture Council website and type in a town name and/or postcode (zip code).  www.acupuncture.org.uk .

      Thank you all for your help.

      Kind Regards,

      Mir Ali
    • Mir Abbas Ali
      Message 46 of 46 , Aug 8, 2009
        Hi Daniel,

        Thank you very much for your details, I really appreciate it and I will pass them on.

        Kind Regards,

        Mir Abbas Ali  (MBAcC LicAc)
        Tel:  01525 633288

        On 8 Aug 2009, at 18:07, dan johnson <flyfunktionable@...> wrote:

        Hello Mir Ali,

        I practice in Virginia Beach, VA.  My clinic is Tidewater Acupuncture & Wellness (757) 428-4286.  I have studied with Will for a few years and enjoy practicing Japanese systems (Kiiko style, Hari, Shaku Jyu).  I integrate bodywork (Zen Shiatsu and Tuina), Chinese Herbs, and acupuncture in my practice.  If i can be of any assistance to your friend, please pass them my number.

        Sincerely,

        Daniel Johnson

        Tidewater Acupuncture & Wellness
        837 First Colonial Rd, Suite A