Looking for acupuncturist in Florida area....

  • plantboyman
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 21, 2007
      Hi All--
      Anyone know of a good acupuncturist in Florida in the Orlando/Oveido
      area? Thanks much in advance for any referrals! And thanks again for
      the responses about practitioners in Claremont!.....I passed it on to
      the patient and she was very appreciative.
      Robert Newman
    • Dianne
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 21, 2007
        If you are willing to drive a bit I have an excellent recommendation.  Several of my FCIM classmates will only go to him.  He is also a member of this group

        Dianne

        Stickley Brandt

        3010 Fiske Blvd
        Rockledge, FL 32955-4300
        Phone: (321) 639-7802

        plantboyman <plantboyman@...> wrote:
        Hi All--
        Anyone know of a good acupuncturist in Florida in the Orlando/Oveido
        area? Thanks much in advance for any referrals! And thanks again for
        the responses about practitioners in Claremont!.. ...I passed it on to
        the patient and she was very appreciative.
        Robert Newman

      • jay bulloch
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 21, 2007
          John Barnett

          at Orlando Acupuncture 407 673 7600

          you can look up at orlandoacupuncture.com
          ________________________________
          > To: PulseDiagnosis@yahoogroups.com
          > From: plantboyman@...
          > Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 15:44:56 +0000
          > Subject: [PulseDiagnosis] Looking for acupuncturist in Florida area....
          >

          > Hi All--
          > Anyone know of a good acupuncturist in Florida in the Orlando/Oveido
          > area? Thanks much in advance for any referrals! And thanks again for
          > the responses about practitioners in Claremont!.....I passed it on to
          > the patient and she was very appreciative.
          > Robert Newman
          >

          > Messages in this topic
        • William Morris
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 21, 2007
            On Dec 21, 2007 12:23 PM, Dianne <dacsaid@...> wrote:

            If you are willing to drive a bit I have an excellent recommendation.  Several of my FCIM classmates will only go to him.  He is also a member of this group

            Dianne

            Stickley Brandt

            3010 Fiske Blvd
            Rockledge, FL 32955-4300
            Phone: (321) 639-7802

            plantboyman <plantboyman@...> wrote:
            Hi All--
            Anyone know of a good acupuncturist in Florida in the Orlando/Oveido
            area? Thanks much in advance for any referrals! And thanks again for
            the responses about practitioners in Claremont!.....I passed it on to
            the patient and she was very appreciative.
            Robert Newman

            William R. Morris, DAOM
            President Emeritus, AAAOM
            wmorris33@...
            http://www.aoma.edu/
            http://www.pulsediagnosis.com/

            Trungpa Rinpoche stated, "Meditation is not a matter of trying to achieve ecstasy, spiritual bliss or tranquility, nor is it attempting to become a better person. It is simply the creation of a space in which we are able to expose or undo our neurotic games, our self-deceptions, our hidden fears and hopes. We provide space through the simple discipline of doing nothing."