WIll Morris' pulse training schedule

  • WMorris116@AOL.COM
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 13, 2007
      Dear All -

      Here is Will Morris' pulse diagnosis training schedule for 2007 at AOMA in Austin TX.

      William R. Morris, DAOM, MSEd, LAc
      President Emeritus, AAAOM
      2700 Anderson Ln 204
      Austin, TX 78757
      512-454-1188

    • aaron nickamin
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 19, 2007
        Will, greetings. What aspect of the NeoClassical
        pulse and or Shen Hammer pulse can you assess the
        quality of the lymphatic system?
        Peace, Aaron
        --- WMorris116@... wrote:

        > Dear All -
        >
        > Here is Will Morris' pulse diagnosis training
        > schedule for 2007 at AOMA in Austin TX.
        > William R. Morris, DAOM, MSEd, LAc
        > President Emeritus, AAAOM
        > 2700 Anderson Ln 204
        > Austin, TX 78757
        > 512-454-1188

        > AOL now offers free email to everyone. Find out
        > more about what's free from AOL at AOL.com.

        Don't pick lemons.
        See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.
        http://autos.yahoo.com/new_cars.html
      • WMorris116@AOL.COM
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 20, 2007
          Hi Aaron -

          Use the 'cotton' pulse to evaluate the lymph status. You can also palpate the subcutaneous tissues in general. The last issue of the American Acupucnturist has an article on the subject. People tell me that it is worth reading.

          Will

            --- WMorris116@AOL. COM wrote:

            > Dear All -
            >
            > Here is Will Morris' pulse diagnosis training
            > schedule for 2007 at AOMA in Austin TX.
            > William R. Morris, DAOM, MSEd, LAc
            > President Emeritus, AAAOM
            > 2700 Anderson Ln 204
            > Austin, TX 78757
            > 512-454-1188

            > AOL now offers free email to everyone. Find out
            > more about what's free from AOL at AOL.com.

            Don't pick lemons.
            See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.
            http://autos. yahoo.com/ new_cars. html

            Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.

          • WMorris116@AOL.COM
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 17, 2007
              Hi Aaron,

              The term 'cotton' quality is more appropriate than pulse because it isn't actually the pulsing 'mai.' This is because it is felt in the interstitium surrounding the vessel. There is no particular position, it tends to be a general sensation just before contacting the vessel. There have been discussions about the tendency for the quality to progress from the right side and to move from distal to proximal as time goes on. My experience is that it tends to get thicker at the surface over time.

              Warmly,

              Will