Articles Needed

  • Attilio D'Alberto
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2007
      Message
      Hi all,

      We've got some great articles lined up for February's issue, such as The Penetrating Vessel by Giovanni Maciocia, Measuring the Effectiveness of Chinese Herbal Medicine in Improving Female Fertility by Trevor Wing and Elke Sedlmeier, Cupping Therapy by Ilkay Chirali and more!

      But, this isn't enough. As Oliver Twist said 'Please Sir, can I have some more?". Well, I need more! I have a thirst that is hard to quench and I'm parched.

      All of you have written articles as part of your courses so all of you have something to contribute. So why not email them to me, you have nothing to loose! I'm not going to criticise you badly or give you a hard time. I'll just read them and give you some friendly advice. So send me your articles today!

      Warm regards,

      Attilio