Please Post: Tao Healing Arts-I Ching Medicine & Chi Kung - 9/29-10/1 San Diego

  • daodoc108
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2006

      With Master Zhongxian Wu, Master Soo Il Oh, Joseph Kihyon Kim, PhD, OMD, LAc &

       Jeff Nagel, MA, LAc

       September 29 - October 1, 2006              In Beautiful San Diego, CA

      Taoist I Ching Medicine & Chi Kung Cultivation – Enhancing Fertility for Women & Men

      Friday Sept 29 with Jeff Nagel, MA, LAc, a practitioner-teacher-researcher of the Tao Healing Arts, a Tai Chi-Chi Kung cultivator studying Chinese Healing & Internal  Martial Arts since 1969 and a 24th generation practitioner of the Taoist Elixir Style.

      Fire Dragon Meridian Chi Kung – Transform the Body into a State of Balance & Harmony

      Saturday, September 30 with Master Zhongxian Wu, a recognized master of multiple lineages of Chi Kung, Wudang Style Tai Chi Chuan, Internal Alchemy and Medical Chi Kung. Devoted to the study of Chinese medicine, I Ching science, Chinese calligraphy and ancient Chinese music for over 30 years, he is the author of numerous works on China's ancient life sciences.

      I Ching-Numerology-Astrology & the Principles of Acupuncture-Herbs & Eastern Medicine

      Sun, Oct 1 with Joseph Kihyon Kim, PhD, OMD, LAc, , a third generation doctor of Oriental Medicine specializing in Sasang Constitutional Therapy, a former  acupuncture researcher at the Univ. California, Irvine and a seasoned martial artist with over 20 years experience in Tai Chi & Chi Kung.

      Trinity Acupuncture, Chi Kung and the I Ching

      Sun, Oct 1 with Master Soo Il Oh, the creator of Trinity Acupuncture and a graduate of the prestigious Kyung Hee University in Korea , practicing Oriental Medicine for over 25 years. He is also one of the most famous and respected medical chi kung practitioners in Korea and one of the leading disciples of Grandmaster Tae Hoon Kwon, the most famous and revered Taoist master in contemporary Korea .

      (21 CEUs pending approval for CA LAc - CE Provider # 439 & NCCAOM/most states, BRN, LMT-HHP/AMTA)

      Dates: Sept 29-Oct 1, 2006   Friday-Saturday-Sunday                  Time: 9am to 5:30pm each day

      Location: Mission Valley Resort   875 Hotel Circle South   San Diego,CA   Directions & discounted hotel room reservation, call (619)819-1002

      Cost: Early registration & payment due dates:

      3 weeks in advance/received by Sept 7: $375, 2 weeks/received Sept 14: $395, at door: $425

      *Full time students receive $125 discount on the complete 3 day intensive

      *$100 fee for cancellations made less than 15 days prior to intensive date

      **Please call or email to register along with mailing your check**

      Payment: please send check payable to Jeff Nagel, MA, LAc     3838 First Ave # 5, San Diego, CA 92103

      The nature of the universe is a circle of which the center is everywhere and the circumference is nowhere.

      Info & registration: please contact the Golden Dragon Tao Health Assoc.

      telefax (619) 542-1903     email: judiche108@...