SV: [PulseDiagnosis] Question #1: Pediatric Pulse Diagnosis

  • Are Thoresen
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 2 8:59 PM
      Hi all,
      in children I have had very good results in using my own pulse while
      being/not being in contact with the child.

      Are

      Are Simeon Thoresen
      arethore@... <mailto:arethore@...>
      http://home.online.no/~arethore/

      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 3 11:36 AM
        Can you explain your meaning? You are feeling your own pulse, and seeing
        how it changes when you touch the child?
        Julie

        PulseDiagnosis@yahoogroups.com wrote:

        >Message: 1
        > Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2006 20:59:46 -0700
        > From: "Are Thoresen" <arethore@...>
        >Subject: SV: Question #1: Pediatric Pulse Diagnosis
        >
        >Hi all,
        >in children I have had very good results in using my own pulse while
        >being/not being in contact with the child.
        >
        >Are
        >
        >Are Simeon Thoresen
        >arethore@... <mailto:arethore@...>
        >http://home.online.no/~arethore/

      • Matthew S. Love
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 4 1:21 PM
          I would also like to ask Simeon if you could give an example or two
          of such pulse reading with a child. This sounds a little bit like
          surrogate muscle testing as used in Applied Kinesiology.

          Thanks. Matthew Love

          --- In PulseDiagnosis@yahoogroups.com, Julie Luker <jbluker@...>
          wrote:

          > Can you explain your meaning? You are feeling your own pulse, and
          seeing
          > how it changes when you touch the child?
          > Julie
          >
          > PulseDiagnosis@yahoogroups.com wrote:
          >
          > >Message: 1
          > > Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2006 20:59:46 -0700
          > > From: "Are Thoresen" <arethore@...>
          > >Subject: SV: Question #1: Pediatric Pulse Diagnosis
          > >
          > >Hi all,
          > >in children I have had very good results in using my own pulse
          while
          > >being/not being in contact with the child.
          > >
          > >Are
          > >
          > >Are Simeon Thoresen
          > >arethore@... <mailto:arethore@...>
          > >http://home.online.no/~arethore/

        • cusick56
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 5 10:16 AM
            In regards to the pediatric pulses and feeling your own pulse it
            sounds similar to taking your pulse at the temples to ask yes or no
            questions. When you tune into the pulse at your taiyang it will change
            as you inquire about physical or spiritual aspects of your
            surroundings. Perhaps uses his own pulse in the same way, checking
            to see if there exists fluctuations in his own pulse that refer to
            simple questions regarding a child's pulse. You could ask if each
            position is either deficient or excess aon the child's and see if your
            pulse changes. This is what I would like to experiment with, but have
            not tried yet.

            Happy Day,

            Anne Cusick
          • cusick56
            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 7 3:31 PM
              I have a a patient who has an irregular, irregular pulse. Today it
              skipped beats every three then every nine beats. The overall quality
              felt like it comes in forcefully in the deep position, then receeds
              slowly. It only showed weak in the middle, and this forceful receeding
              feeling in the deep. This feeling also felt empty with no liquid
              inside. The patient is HIV positive and taking a popular cocktail plus
              ten other pharmaceuticals to combat the side effect. He also runs hot
              on top and cold on bottom. What would you make of this pulse?

              Also, when I touch certin points (Sp 3 and Kd 3) the pulse stops
              skipping beats and regulates itself. If I needle these points the
              pulse regulates, but if I see him the next day, the pulse is irregular
              again. Any successful stories out there about regulating irregular pulses?

              happy Day,

              Anne Cusick
            • WMorris116@AOL.COM
              Message 6 of 7 , Apr 8 10:40 AM
                Hi Mathew-

                Depending on the size of the child, you are distinctly limited with respect to any field you choose to analyze. Start with the whole pulse, then sides, then depths and positions. This will provide you a substantial amount of information. If the wrist is large enough to explore complimentary positions, go for it.

                Will

                    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/