finding a practitioner in Arizona

  • Robert Newman
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 1, 2005
      Hi All-- Anyone know of a good practitioner
      (acupuncture and Chinese herbal medicine) in the Mesa,
      Arizona area?
      Thanks much!
      Robert Newman, in the San Fernando Valley, S. Calif.

      __________________________________
      Yahoo! Music Unlimited
      http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited/
    • Amy Fleetman
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 2, 2005
        Hi Robert:
        I have a friend and colleague in Peoria, Az named Jill O'Brien
        623-933-1763. Peoria is a suburb of Phoenix but I don't if that's near Mesa
        or not. She's a quality practitioner.

        Amy Fleetman
        > Hi All-- Anyone know of a good practitioner
        > (acupuncture and Chinese herbal medicine) in the Mesa,
        > Arizona area?
        > Thanks much!
        > Robert Newman, in the San Fernando Valley, S. Calif.
        >

        > __________________________________
        > Yahoo! Music Unlimited
        > http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited/
        >

        > The mission of this group is to provide a forum for the discussion of
        > pulse diagnosis so that a depth of understanding is furthered.
        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Jill O'Brien
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 5, 2005
          Blue Water Healing
          13660 N 94th Drive
          Suite E-2
          Peoria, AZ 85381
          (623) 933-1763
          > Hi All-- Anyone know of a good practitioner
          > (acupuncture and Chinese herbal medicine) in the Mesa,
          > Arizona area?
          > Thanks much!
          > Robert Newman, in the San Fernando Valley, S. Calif.
          >

          > __________________________________
          > Yahoo! Music Unlimited
          > http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited/
          >

          > The mission of this group is to provide a forum for the discussion of
          > pulse diagnosis so that a depth of understanding is furthered.
          > Yahoo! Groups Links

          > http://www.eset.com

        • Jill O'Brien
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 5, 2005
            Thanks for your reply. I also answered it. I got the card and the info you
            sent. not sure about the advanced acupuncture point. let me think about it
            for a bit. I need a new laptop that doesn't crash with the EMI software.
            Thank you Amy for all your support. I feel the love and it feels good.
            Last night I did a Ma Dan Yang treatment and she called to say that today
            she felt 10 years younger, feels like she has a new life with no baggage and
            went hiking and has found her joy again. She really got a lot out of the
            treatment, but I think it was helped because I gave her a blurb about each
            section. I will write it up and send to you so you can use when you treat
            your couple. gotta go pull needles. A full week and flying off to Santa Fe
            this week end for my friends wedding. I am only booking a facial for next
            Monday so I can gets some time off and get some treatments on my neck.
            jill.
            > I have a friend and colleague in Peoria, Az named Jill O'Brien
            > 623-933-1763. Peoria is a suburb of Phoenix but I don't if that's near
            > Mesa
            > or not. She's a quality practitioner.
            >
            > Amy Fleetman

          • Amy Fleetman