response to Kay

  • Mattenson Hoffman
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2005
      Hello Kay~

      Just a few questions:

      How does your patient respond to your adjustments in general, prior to you
      introducing the pulse balancing methods we have learned? And in terms of
      thyroid problems-- hyper becoming hypo-- is overstimulation an expected
      issue? Is she receiving medication? And when you say acupressure, do you
      mean light touch Jin Shin Do style or more vigorous like shiatsu?

      Thanks.

      Jordan
    • Kay Sera
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2005
        Hi Matt,

        In general she responds very well to the adjustments.  There's never been a problem.  Her complaints have been neck pain, upper back pain, pain between shoulder blades, pain across the shoulders.  I'm not sure about your second question.  I tend to do a lot of deep soft tissue work on my patients.  Is this what you mean about overstimulation?  I believe she takes medication off and on.  Hope this helps.

        Kay

         Hoffman <withki@...> wrote:
        Hello Kay~

        Just a few questions:

        How does your patient respond to your adjustments in general, prior to you
        introducing the pulse balancing methods we have learned?  And in terms of
        thyroid problems-- hyper becoming hypo-- is overstimulation an expected
        issue?  Is she receiving medication?  And when you say acupressure, do you
        mean light touch Jin Shin Do style or more vigorous like shiatsu?

        Thanks.

        Jordan

        The mission of this group is to provide a forum for the discussion of pulse diagnosis so that a depth of understanding is furthered.