Re: [PulseDiagnosis] foto

  • WMorris116@AOL.COM
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 2, 2004
      Lili et al....this must be a virus that spins off accounts. It doesn't show on my machine but the same one came in before I saw it on the list. Never open an attachment unless it is appropriate to our process. I will always place a header with an explanation of content. This kind of arcane 'send' is highly suspect and should immediately be deleted.

      Will

      i got an e.mail i am forwording ....no explanation about the zip attached ...
      i am sending a reply for it cos i got the same e.mail from sombody i dont know ..
      will ..the mail came from you . do u know about that ??? or its just a virus that is passing by?
      lily

      -----

      William R. Morris, L.Ac., O.M.D.
      Dean of Educational Advancement
      Emperor's College of Oriental Medicine
      310-453-8300 phone
      310-829-3838 fax
      will@...
    • lily
        The mission of this group is to provide a forum for the discussion of pulse diagnosis so that a depth of understanding is furthered.

      • lily