Re: [PulseDiagnosis] Re: ten famous doctors...

  • WMorris116@AOL.COM
    Message 1 of 42 , Aug 1, 2004
      Thank you for the clarification...I completely missed your point. I agree 100% that current standards are not based on Han styles. The basis for exclusion is not necessarily medical but often political and sociological as Paul Unschuld has aptly described.

      Will

      Will,
       Thank you for pointing out some of the virtues of Wang's excellent methods. I
      was not trying to say Wang or Li Shi Zhen were restricted to a two depth
      model or a three depth model. My point was that the current "standards" of
      pulse diagnosis are not only based in Han dynasty methods.
      Regards,
      Hamilton

      William R. Morris, OMD, MSEd
      Secretary, AAOM