Re: [PulseDiagnosis] Re: Practice building and management

  • bobbiaqua@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 1, 2004
      HI,

      What is this system? Nothing should cost that much. Blue Poppy offers a good comprehensive and legal practice building seminar and you can get it on tape and at a reasonable price. I would like to know what is worth 7000?

      Thanks,

      Bobbi
    • Ray Rubio
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 1, 2004
        David -

        Although I am not personally familiar with this system, I agree that 7
        Large is a hefty chunk to lay down. Here are some suggestions. If I
        recall, the adds always quote L. Ac.'s boasting about how they are now
        making $15,000/week, blah, blah, blah. If these people are really so
        excited about this system, I am sure that Singer systems and these
        people would be more than happy to talk to you and your wife about
        their experiences. One caution, make sure that you call these people
        directly so that you know that you are speaking to a bonafide office,
        not a Singer employee.

        Second - Marylin Allen publishes Acupuncture Today which represents our
        field. I would write a letter to the editor asking her to discuss this
        company, how they got in touch with her, does she know any L. Ac.'s who
        have taken the course, how they are doing, etc.

        I will tell you my thoughts: Anytime I see an add that tells me I get
        some sort of amazing discount if I sign up in the next 24 hours, my
        first instinct is what's the rush? I am also a little skeptical when I
        see someone advertising that much. If the system is really that
        fabulous for building an Acupuncture practice, I would think we all
        would have heard of it before - advertising or not.

        All the best -

        Ray Rubio, L. Ac.

        On Wednesday, March 31, 2004, at 01:19 PM, David Karchmer wrote:

        > Hi group,
        >
        > Does anyone in this forum have any experience with the David Singer
        > System of practice management? My wife is considering doing the
        > training, but I'd like to hear a little more about it from anyone
        > with any experience. THe training is not cheap (about $7,000 US). Has
        > anyone out there done the singer system, or know anything about it?
        > Thanks for your help.
        >
        > - David Karchmer
        > Austin, TX

        > ---------------------~-->
        > Canada.
        > http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
        > http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/csSolB/TM

      • John Garbarini
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 1, 2004
          From whiat I know, Dr. Singer was a chiro who built up
          the state's, if not the nation's (no baloney) largest
          money-grossing chiro practice in New Brunswick, NJ
          during the mid 80s-early 90s using the marketing
          techniques he outlines in his lectures. He got in
          trouble a FEW times with State Boards for his dealings
          with patients, I believe. It seems a lot of LAcs. near
          me, (Paramus, NJ area) are attending his lectures.
          John Garbarini