Referral needed in San Fran

  • Kelly Welch
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 6, 2002
      Group:

      I am looking for a referral for a patient who is an 18yo male student in San
      Francisco.

      Practitioner should be in close proximity if not right in the area

      Thank you,

      Kelly Welch

      Washington, DC

    • WMorris116@AOL.COM
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 6, 2002
        Kelly -

        Brian LaForgia is in SF

        Will
      • stmoxa@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 6, 2002
          Brian Laforgia is reachable through KW Botanicals at (415) 459-4066