Re: [PulseDiagnosis] Divided cun pulse

  • mark phillips
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 1, 2002
      --- WMorris116@... wrote:
      I have felt this many times
      > on the surface of the
      > vessel. The first time was just after a patient
      > attempted suicide by hanging .... <

      Thanks Will. Sounds like your pulse description is a
      sign of reprieve, like the nine lives of a cat. Can
      the location (ie 3x3) of the division be used
      diagnostically? Could it represent an organic
      significance of shen disturbance?
      Mark.

      http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com
    • WMorris116@AOL.COM
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 1, 2002
        Mark -

        Can the location (ie 3x3) of the division be used
        diagnostically?

        Yes - look at the details of the case. There must be some procss that relates to this split phenomena. The pulse will teach you.

        Could it represent an organic
        significance of shen disturbance?

        My question here would be does it? It is possible, you will need to rule that assessment in and any other possibilites out.