Pulse Arrangement

  • Ed Lambert
    Message 1 of 4 , May 4 2:37 PM
      If anyone has the inclination, you can check out my web page for
      arranging pulses. It is based on the research I do of a spherical model
      for meridian theory.

      http://www.ilhawaii.net/~moonlava/pulse.htm

      Ed
    • Teresa Hall
      Message 2 of 4 , May 4 5:25 PM
        Interesting Ed!
        If anyone has the inclination, you can check out my web page for
        arranging pulses.  It is based on the research I do of a spherical model
        for meridian theory.

        http://www.ilhawaii.net/~moonlava/pulse.htm

        Ed

        The mission of this group is to provide a forum for the discussion of pulse diagnosis so that a depth of understanding is furthered.

      • WMorris116@AOL.COM
        Message 3 of 4 , May 4 6:26 PM
          Hi Ed -

          Very original thinking within logical systems - I like the graphics too. Can you give some more explanation regarding the graphic models?

          Thanks - Will

          In a message dated 5/4/2002 2:37:23 PM Pacific Daylight Time, moonlava@... writes:

          If anyone has the inclination, you can check out my web page for
          arranging pulses.  It is based on the research I do of a spherical model
          for meridian theory.

          http://www.ilhawaii.net/~moonlava/pulse.htm

        • eternalbee
          Message 4 of 4 , May 6 1:03 AM
            --- In PulseDiagnosis@y..., WMorris116@A... wrote:
            > Can
            > you give some more explanation regarding the graphic models?

            Will,
            I can. Is there a particular graphic?
            BTW, I liked your article in 'Acupuncture Today'. It was well
            written.
            Ed