Re: Latent heat revisited

  • jramholz
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1 1:34 AM
      Will:

      I'm not sure I'm following your train of thought. Qing Hao Bie Jia
      Tang, or do you mean Qin Jiao Bie Jia San?

      Jim Ramholz

      --- In PulseDiagnosis@y..., WMorris116@A... wrote:
      > No nitpicking taken - sorry to take so long to respond. The effect
      of Yin Qiao San is changed when combined with Liu Wei Di Huang Wan
      which renders a different formula. Liu Wei guides Yin Qiao to the
      interior which then vents to the surface. It is functioning in this
      arena very similarly to Qing Hao in Qing Hao Bie Jia Tang.

      > Will
      >
      > <<Sorry to nitpick your post, which I agree with in general. The
      issue s your statement "... to effectively guide the Wind Heat
      dispelling properties of Yin Qiao San to the interior." My
      understanding of Yin Qiao San is that it has 2 functions: 1) dispel
      wind heat 2) eliminate interior heat and toxin. Isn't it this second
      function you are engaging in this treatment?>>