6400Re: [PulseDiagnosis] Single Needle/Single Touch Method

  • William Morris
    Mar 19, 2014
      Hi Eric -

      Great idea. The compass method often leads to a single needle solution. I.e. asthma: compass the lung, if the water sector is full, press on Lu5 - boom breathing eases up.

      That is a good method for spirit. I use it on the liver position for dream disturbed sleep.

      On Wed, Mar 19, 2014 at 1:49 PM, Eric Waltemate <ericwaltemate@...> wrote:

      With the heart compass method, could you not also go to the outer UB line and treat the corresponding Shen in those points?

      On Saturday, January 4, 2014 10:16 AM, kayvan <littlecicero@...> wrote:
      I do. But only on self, friends and family. No patient would put up with up with and I don't dare try to ask them to.

      On 4 Jan 2014, at 11:02, Mohammed Sadat <sadat.mohammed@...> wrote:

      Hi All,

      I wanted to know if someone here knows any Acupuncturist who practices Single Needle or Single Touch treatment.

      I want to learn more about it.

      Acu Healer

      William R. Morris, PhD, DAOM, LAc

      This message, including attachments, contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual(s) named. Any use by others is strictly prohibited. Do not disseminate, distribute or copy this email. Please notify the sender immediately by email if you have received this email by mistake, and delete this email from your system.
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic