[Pujue] 27 Dec 2012 | 普觉电子报 2012年 12月27日

  • Pujue Pujue
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 26, 2012

      若欲订阅请电邮一份空邮至 Pujue-subscribe@yahoogroups.com 全版 ,
      If unable to see Chinese fonts, click http://media.kmspks.org/category/enewsletter
      or, View > Encoding > Unicode UTF-8/Chinese Simplified
      Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: http://kmspks.org/media/pujue/images/ehead.jpg
      尽在悟言中
      As an elephant in the battlefield withstands the arrows shot from a bow, even so will I endure abuse; verily most people are undisciplined. 如象在战场,忍受自弓射的箭;我忍受(他人)的毁谤,因多数人是邪恶的。- Dhammapada v320 | 法句经 v320
      _______________________
      ____________
      活动/课程 [更多]
      法会
      2013
      11 - 2013年托钵暨供僧法会

      生活系列
      2012
      1231 闻钟声迎新年2013
      2012
      1231 本寺青年团迎新倒数2013
      2013
      16 弟子规青年班(年龄: 13 – 18 岁)
      2013
      16 弟子规成人班
      2013
      127 - 新春素食菜肴
      2013
      323/24 粤韵传情2013
      2013
      329 - 3D2N 知知港生态度假村(马来西亚)

      __________________
      Events/courses [More]

      ______________
      讯息与通告 [更多]
      News/Notices [More]
      悦读室: 平靜的第一堂課:觀呼吸
      内容简介: 這是一本用最簡單的語言,一步一步引導你如何進入南傳佛教內觀禪的實用手冊,是為了真正想要禪修的人所寫,尤其是為了剛要起步的人比你可能想到的更簡單。作者簡單明瞭地指出每一個禪修的方法,告訴我們它的作用,以及讓它運作的方法。
      本書已被譯成好幾種語言,並在世界各地出版。此書的泰文節譯版本,還被選為泰國高中課程的教材。
      - 可在光明坊购得 作者:德寶法師 原文作者:Bhante Henepola Gunaratana 译者:賴隆彥
      Joyful Read: The Four Foundations of Mindfulness in Plain English

      Synopsis: In simple and straightforward language, Bhante Gunaratana shares what the Buddha said about mindfulness in his instructional talks and how we can use these principles to improve our daily lives, deepen our mindfulness, and move closer to our spiritual goals. While this book is based on a classic text, the Satipatthana Sutta, its presentation is thoroughly modern in Bhante’s trademark “plain English” style.
      - Get it at Awareness Place Author: Bhante Gunaratana.>