I'm burnt out... With my group...

  • Derek
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 8, 2006
      I'm burnt out... badly...

      No, scratch that, you have to overdo something to be burnt out. I'm
      Undercooked?

      Anyways, I'm sick of it, every Saturday I head down to the game Store
      (the same one I've been gaming at for around 7 years) with the hopes
      of SOMETHING happening... and nothing does.

      I want to game, I want to be around people who want to game. I've
      been lucky so far that most of my group has been quite open to new
      games and such... Until I realized that they're open to them, they
      just don't want to play any new games.

      Hell, I'd settle for a simple Hack & Slash D&D 3e game, and if you
      know me you know that's saying something.

      Is there anyone out there with a group who could use another player?
      I've been playing for about 12 years and have experience in several
      RPGs and systems. I have most evenings free, but Saturdays are
      perfect.

      Or is there anyone out there who would like to start a group? Again,
      preferably on Saturdays.

      I hope this is all just a phase... a year and a half long phase...
    • Jim Burns