Looking for players

  • spider42jerusalem
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 5, 2008
      Good day all,

      I am running a DnD 3.5 game and looking for role-players. We use
      some house rules but it's Eberron so most anything goes.

      The setting:

      This is Eberron, 3 years after the Last War. Intrigue and espionage
      are everyday events among the Five Nations. But why have terrorists
      started kidnapping Aundair nobility? Who are they really, with ties
      to both the druids AND the Dragonmarked Houses? Who has created new
      warforged titans, titans so large that they could besiege a city by
      themselves? Is the Order of the Emerald Claw truly interested in
      bringing to justice Karrnathi war criminals, and if so, why raise
      them from the dead?

      If interested please e-mail me at

      finn.mcrae@...

      so we can set up a time to meet and do character creation.

      Cheers

      Jon D.