Re: [PuebloGamers] Gladiators!

  • william caldwell
    Message 1 of 7 , May 18, 2007
      where do you guys play colorado springs, or pueblo

      Craig <battleaxered@...> wrote:

      We've kinda switched gears on Wednesday nights. We're now playing
      gladiators. Alvin has been good enough to build a small colisseum and
      I've painted up about 16 gladiators. The damage system is kind of
      battletech-ish and it's not a GW product. Start time is around 8-8:30.
      Come on down and fight for the glory of Rome!

      Craig

      Building a website is a piece of cake.

    • Robert VanIwaarden
      Message 2 of 7 , May 18, 2007
        Pueblo.

        At the alternate Unvierse.

        Corner of 24th and Grand.

        OOC:
        Creston Hof
        US2002-03-4147
        CC CO-012-C Half Past Midnight
        VST Mage CO-012-C Shared Hallucinations
        OOC Status: Bullhorn

        "The profile on the perperator is that he is a 7 foot
        tall ex-basketball player, hindu guru, drag queen
        alien" --Jet Black, Cowboy Bebop

        From: william caldwell <bil_caldwell333@...>
        To: PuebloGamers@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: Re: [PuebloGamers] Gladiators!
        Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 08:27:03 -0700 (PDT)

        Craig <battleaxered@...> wrote:
        We've kinda switched gears on Wednesday nights. We're now playing
        gladiators. Alvin has been good enough to build a small colisseum and
        I've painted up about 16 gladiators. The damage system is kind of
        battletech-ish and it's not a GW product. Start time is around 8-8:30.
        Come on down and fight for the glory of Rome!

        Craig

        ---------------------------------
        Building a website is a piece of cake.

        Like the way Microsoft Office Outlook works? You�ll love Windows Live
        Hotmail.
        http://imagine-windowslive.com/hotmail/?locale=en-us&ocid=TXT_TAGHM_migration_HM_mini_outlook_0507
      • william caldwell

          From: william caldwell
          To: PuebloGamers@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 08:27:03 -0700 (PDT)

          Craig wrote:
          We've kinda switched gears on Wednesday nights. We're now playing
          gladiators. Alvin has been good enough to build a small colisseum and
          I've painted up about 16 gladiators. The damage system is kind of
          battletech-ish and it's not a GW product. Start time is around 8-8:30.
          Come on down and fight for the glory of Rome!

          Craig

          ---------------------------------
          Building a website is a piece of cake.

          <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional

          <*> To change settings online go to:
          (Yahoo! ID required)

          <*> To change settings via email:
          mailto:PuebloGamers-digest@yahoogroups.com
          mailto:PuebloGamers-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        • Craig
          Message 4 of 7 , May 25, 2007
            Hail!

            I do have gladiators for people to use. We had a great turn out
            last Wednesday night with a grand imperial spectacular with a four-on-
            four melee which was brutal and bloody, to say the least. I'll post
            some picture's of it here in the near future.

            Supersillyus Maximus

            P.S. There is a Gladiator League sign-up sheet posted at AU for those
            who seek fame and fortune. Start date is July 11th 2007 at 7 p.m.

          • bil_caldwell333
            Message 5 of 7 , May 26, 2007
              hey gus what days and what times couse i work 2:30-11pm thurs/fri off
              just so i know if i can get to one of these advents
            • Robert VanIwaarden
              Message 6 of 7 , May 26, 2007
                Gladiators is Wednesday Evening starting at about 7 pm.

                Creston Hof

                From: "bil_caldwell333" <bil_caldwell333@...>
                To: PuebloGamers@yahoogroups.com
                Subject: [PuebloGamers] Re: Gladiators!
                Date: Sat, 26 May 2007 17:43:58 -0000

                hey gus what days and what times couse i work 2:30-11pm thurs/fri off
                just so i know if i can get to one of these advents

                Make every IM count. Download Messenger and join the i�m Initiative now.
                It�s free. http://im.live.com/messenger/im/home/?source=TAGHM_MAY07