Aaron's Publishing Update -- new resource listing

  • Shepard Publications
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 11, 2004
      Hi! Here's the very first message of Aaron's Publishing Update, the
      bulletin for my Publishing Page. I hope you remember you signed up!

      I've just posted what I hope will be an interesting and useful
      collection of links to additional publishing resources. They're _not_
      all the ones you'd expect.

      To get to it, just go to

      http://www.aaronshep.com/publishing

      and click on "Other Publishing Resources."

      To unsubscribe or change your subscription, please go to

      Enjoy!

      Aaron