Publishing Update -- biggest problem with Lightning Source

  • Shepard Publications
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 21, 2012
      Hi! Here's an update for my Publishing Page at

      http://www.newselfpublishing.com/

      I have a new post on my blog, "The Biggest Problem with Lightning Source."

      http://www.newselfpublishing.com/blog

      Because of the current frequency of my bulletins, I'm starting to get
      email from people wanting to be removed from this list. AN
      UNSUBSCRIBE LINK IS AT THE BOTTOM OF EACH MESSAGE. Sorry, but
      managing subscriptions is not my job, and I will not take time to go
      to Yahoo and track down your listing.

      Aaron