Merry meet :D

  • EmilyKB
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 20, 2011
      Merry meet everyone :D I'm a new member :D I'm from the Tiffin area and have been looking to network with other Pagans in Ohio :D I've been studying for over 10 years.

      I've been working on getting together an alternative spirituality group in my area. I do have a Facebook group called Gnostic Universalism if you'd like more info on that :D

      You're welcome to contact me if you'd like to connect :D I look forward to hearing from you :D

      Blessings :D