Introduction...

  • oniemoon
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26, 2011
      Hello everyone. I am Onie. I have some psychic gifts and am in search of some answers and interested in other peoples stories and experience.

      I am a Pisces, I am interested gardening. I spend a most of my time working and with my kids. Now that my kids are older I am very interested in making some new friends.

      As far as any psychic abilities may go, I do now know what exactly I would call my experiences. I do not actually see anything with my eyes. Its more like flashes I see in my mind. I also get a lot of things in dreams. As an example I will tell you one of my recent experiences.
      A friend came by to see me. She was sitting near me and I saw a large man with dark hair, a beard and round face behind her. I saw another flash where I could see what he was wearing and knew that shorts in the winter meant something. Then I saw him behind her kind of flipping her pony tail up. Next I saw him tapping the side of her glasses. I finally told her what I was seeing. Which I normally never do... She explained to me that was her uncle. She said he always had bought her glasses growing up and that he was probably doing that because it was a brand new pair of glasses she was wearing. She also stated he was always messing with her and teasing her so that was probably why he was flipping her pony tail, also she had always had very short hair in the past. Lastly she told me he always wore shorts when not in his work uniform. Even in the winter. It was a signature thing for him, a true identifier.

      Anyhow, that is the type of stuff I "see". And it is not always just dead people. Here lately I have seen things coming in from people who are not dead. Its like I get flashes of things they see or think or feel. I would love to know if anyone here has similar experiences. Sometimes it just comes and other times it takes quite a bit of concentration on my part.